Rain Out Policy
In the event of a rainout, teams will receive a pro-rated refund, or credit toward a future tournament with the same tournament director.
- The tournament is advertised as 3 game pool play with single elimination, but only if we don’t experience any conditions out of our control.
- For every game started, 33% will be deducted from the entry fee.
- The remainder if any will be refunded or credited, whichever the team prefers. The tournament director has the right to refund the money within 7 days after the tournament, and is not required to refund at the site of the tournament.
- Awards will be given out if a winner can be determined by the results of the completed games.
2. Head to Head
3. Runs Allowed
4. Runs Scored
5. Coin Flip
- Berths to Regional or National tournaments, if any, will be awarded by the State Director only. The team must complete a minimum of three (3) games in order to receive Regional or National berths.